TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bazr is a marketplace where artists can sell unique art pieces created by them, directly to the local buyers. We want to make sure that each artists and buyer have a positive experience using Bazr. Hence, Bazr is offering continuous consultancy services for all our registered “Talents” and appreciates regular contact with all members of the Bazr talent community.
a. What Can Be Sold on Bazr
Bazr is a market place that offers local and unique art pieces to its customers. Buyers chose Bazr to purchase items they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on Bazr must be handmade and/or crafted and locally produced.
Unique items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the Talent. For further elaboration please read Bazr’s Uniqueness Policy* below.
b. Uniqueness Policy
When selling handmade and/or crafted items, you agree that:
1. All items are designed and made by you. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner in your relevant listings.
2. You accurately describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop in your ‘About’ section as well as in each “Product Description”.
3. You are using your own photographs and video content – not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites. Keep in mind that Bazr offers regular photoshoots to optimize your content.
If you are selling personalized or on-demand items in the Unique category, you agree that:
4. All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
5. If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
Craft supplies are tools, ingredients, or materials whose primary purpose is for use in the creation of an item or special occasion. Craft supplies may be locally produced and sustainable.
By signing up at Bazr you agree to full transparency of the materials used to produce your handmade or crafted items. Bazr encourages all talents to be as sustainable as possible in the creation of their handmade or crafted items.
c. What Cannot Be Sold on Bazr
Even if they otherwise meet our marketplace criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate Bazr’s Intellectual Property Policies are not allowed to be sold on Bazr.
Reselling is not allowed on Bazr. Reselling refers to listing an item as unique when you were not involved in the designing or making of that item.
Notice that Bazr has pre-confirmed all content posted and it will therefore be Bazr’s responsibility to make sure the following case does not happen. However, all buyers are welcome to contact Bazr in case they notice any content that appears to violate Bazr’s policies. Bazr will in that case contact the Talent to remove any listings that violate Bazr policies in any way.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s written consent.
d. Managing Your Bazr Shop
Your shop represents you, your art and your business to the Bazr community. It is important that you, your items and your shop are honestly and accurately represented.
By selling on Bazr, you agree to:
1. Give Bazr full access to all posted content.
2. Let Bazr advertise your handmade or crafted items on other platforms for social media marketing purposes, which always includes a reference to your shop.
3. Bazr confirming all content before it being posted on the platform, and adjust the content in accordance with pursuit of optimizing marketing opportunities for your business and product.
4. Provide honest and accurate information in your ‘About’ section of your shop and “Product Description” section of each item you are selling.
5. Make and honour your shop policies. In case the talent wishes so, a standard format will be provided by Bazr for the talent to fill out.
6. In cases required, Bazr can delete any form of content before posted, such as any text, photos, or videos used to represent yourself, your shop, or your listings, that fails to abide to Bazr’s policies.
7. Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
8. Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Bazr.
9. Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
10. Not to sell products being sold, marketed, or advertised on Bazr in any other forums. This also entails previously advertised products.
11. Let Bazr gather your personal talent portfolio in your shop to optimize marketing opportunities for your business and product.
e. Seller Standards
By listing an item for sale on Bazr you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the items you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. Bazr assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of your listings.
As a talent, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. Bazr may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet Bazr’s service standards. If you are in doubt of how to handle a specific customer, Bazr trusts you to reach out to Bazr representatives at any time.
By selling on Bazr, you agree to:
1. Sharing your destination for a pick up with Bazr. It is for Bazr to pick up the item at the agreed place and time. Your personal information will stay confidential for all third parties.
2. Respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Should you be hindered in a specific time period, you are expected to make buyers aware of this in your ‘About’ section. In case you are hindered for a longer period we recommend you let Bazr know.
3. Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
4. In the unlikely event that you reach a disagreement with a buyer, you are expected to reach out to Bazr to let us help you and the buyer solve the issue in a good manner.
5. If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order. You are recommended to inform Bazr about the matter to help us support you in properly handling the matter.
f. Payment and Transactions
By selling on Bazr, you agree for all transactions to go through your personalized Bazr account. The account cannot be used as a savings account. The outstanding balance will be paid out at the end of each month.
Bazr maintains the right to keep all payments for an item locked for 7 days. This is to ensure the full transaction has been finalized before the payment is fully accepted. This keeps you and the buyer out of any risks in case you will have to cancel an order.
To register your shop on Bazr you sign up for a monthly consultancy meeting, get feedback on the status of your online advertising and search engine optimization and guidance on price-setting. Bazr takes responsibility for the packaging, delivery, and pick-up of your items. The talent is charged a commission fee of 19,5% for the services provided. The amount will be charged automatically before the payment from the buyer is registered on the talent’s Bazr account.
g. Delivery Service
When registering your shop on Bazr, you automatically sign up for our delivery service. This is to ensure a quality check of the item, and your safety in case anything should go wrong. In the unlikely event that something will happen to the item during the delivery, it is Bazr’s responsibility. The product is fully the responsibility of the talent until picked up by Bazr.
Bazr strives to transport your items as safely and sustainably as possible. This might affect the delivery time. The maximum delivery time is 5 business days. Read more about delivery in our Delivery Policy.
You are to make no external collaborations or agreements in terms of delivery. This is to secure you, Bazr, and the buyer’s safety. The delivery cost is included in your commission. Read more about the commission in the payment and transaction section.
Bazr strives to make the local contact between you and the buyer as personal as possible. This requires the talent to make a personal note for the buyer that is to be picked up by Bazr together with the item.
In the event that a buyer outside the local community is interested in one of your items, there is no delivery service available for the buyer. Your product is to be picked up by Bazr, and moved to our storage location. The buyer is then responsible for picking up the item at the storage location. This is to ensure the local aspect of Bazr and to be able to maintain a sustainable profile in the interest of you, Bazr, and our local society. Read more about delivery outside the local community in our Local Policy.
2.BEING A MEMBER OF THE BAZR COMMUNITY
At Bazr, everyone is expected to treat fellow members of the Bazr Talent Community with respect. As a Talent, you have additional responsibilities to safeguard personal information and communicate in a well-mannered way with buyers in order to provide a great customer experience.
a. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Bazr, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
1. Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
2. Obscene or vulgar;
3. In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
4. False, deceptive, or misleading.
All content is submitted for confirmation from Bazr before being uploaded onto the platform.
Bazr strives to create perfect market conditions for all talents. This includes all talents having equal rights and the possibility for promotion. Accordingly, Bazr does not offer additional advertising in exchange of extra fees, and it is not possible to rank up in Bazr’s internal search function. Bazr offers all talents equal opportunities for marketing consultancy – helping each talent optimize their general search results.
b. Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
All personal information about you and the buyer is handled and held confidentially by Bazr. You are responsible for protecting members’ personal information you might receive or process, and you must comply with all relevant legal requirements. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws that govern the ways in which you can use Bazr’s user information. In case of any doubt, you are expected to contact Bazr for advice.
For more information, please see our GDPR compliance.
c. Communication Standards
It is strictly prohibitted to use the inquiries function of the individual shops for the following activities:
1. Make agreements with a buyer outside the Bazr platform.
2. Advice a buyer to find you or a fellow talent on another platform.
3. Share any personal information with a buyer.
4. Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
5. Harassing or abusing another member or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
6. Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
7. Interfering with a transaction or the business of another talent.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive business away. Interference is strictly prohibited on Bazr.
When selling on Bazr, you agree to let Bazr screen all inquiries and replies. In case any inquiries contradict the latter mentioned content, Bazr will contact the talent and has the right to remove the talent from the platform.
Any use of Bazr inquiries to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, inquiries may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive an inquiry that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
d. Bazr Services
As a talent on Bazr, you sign up for continuous guidance and assistance. This entails assistance in setting up your shop, continuous offers of photoshoots of your items, monthly feedback on your sales and guidance on advertising functions. All data concerning you, your shop, and individual items are freely available to you at any time. Your personal consultant will meet with you once a month unless anything else is agreed upon. The format of the meeting is to be in person, on video call, or over the phone depending on your internal agreement.
Should you be hindered in participating in a meeting with your Bazr team, 3 days notice is to be expected. Should you be unable to attend due to urgent circumstances, you are to reach out to Bazr as quickly as possible. Consistent cancellations or irregular behavior will result in a consultation where your future in Bazr Talent Community will be discussed.
You will get assigned a personal consultant from Bazr. Your consultant will be available at agreed times, and at any time in case of emergency. Meeting times and advising hours will be agreed upon between you and your consultant.
3.FEEDBACK, DISPUTES AND YOUR SUCCESS
Bazr quality check all Talents before permitting them a shop on the Platform. The quality check is based on a personal interview, including a screening of previously produced items. Accordingly, all talents and shops at Bazr can be trusted equally, and there is therefore no reason for direct reviews.
Bazr follows up with everyone from the Bazr Talent Community once a month to analyze sales, marketing, and production level. Bazr supports the talent in optimizing the sales and advertising process based on the talent’s wishes and visual image. As a part of the analysis, the talent is given feedback for the work done in the past months.
b. Bazr Case System
The case system is how order disputes are resolved at Bazr. We ask buyers and talents to contact Bazr if they are in doubt of how to resolve any outstanding issues. It is important that you fill out your shop policies. Bazr will help you set up the shop policies early in the process if needed. It is important that you respond to inquiries from your buyers in a timely manner. As soon as Bazr is contacted, Bazr will help you and the buyer to resolve the case as quickly as possible. No matter the content of the case, it is never necessary for the talent and the buyer to be in direct contact outside the inquiry system. In case of any doubt, it is the responsibility of the talent to reach out to Bazr as quickly as possible to ensure the case is solved in a timely and professional manner.
Bazr is responsible for the delivery of all items sold on the platform. Accordingly, all products are quality proved before being delivered to the buyer. In the unlikely event a buyer files a case for a not-as-described item the case is handled by Bazr. Bazr may contact you and request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your shop. Bazr reserved the right to remove you from the platform, in case you can’t be reached by Bazr within 7 days. Bazr will never act on your behalf without a dialogue between you and Bazr.
In case Bazr determines the submitted product is not as described, the talent will be required to cancel the order, and a refund will be given to the buyer from the talent’s Bazr account.
c. Your Talent Account and Bazr’s Terms
In the event a shop sees unusual order activity or we otherwise believe that your actions or shop may result in buyer disputes, chargebacks, increased risk of fraud, counterfeiting, or other claims, Bazr will contact the talent immediately. In case the talent is out of reach for more than 7 days Bazr may take actions such as temporarily limiting the visibility of your account until further contact has been made.
If Bazr has reason to believe you, your content, or your use of the service violates our Terms, including this Talent Terms and Conditions, Bazr will contact you immediately. In case you are unreachable for more than 7 days or if the situation is determined to be continuing or evaluated unacceptable, Bazr maintains the right to suspend you, and your shop from the platform.
d. Talent Protection
Bazr exists to ensure our local talents’ rights and possibilities. A talent on Bazr signs up for continuous consultancy and support. Bazr will help you price-set your items, administer your local policies, advertise your products under equal circumstances with other talents. Bazr is a protection system for local talents.